WHAT IS SILVER ?
- Since 1000 decadessilver used as aneffective against range of microorganisms.
- Greeks used silver vessels to keep water fresh
- Roman Empire stored wine in silver to prevent spoilage
- Australian people suspend silverware in their water tanks
- Switzerland silver water filters purifier
- U.S. municipalities use silver in treatment of sewage
- Soviet Union used silver to sterilize recycled water
- Ayurvedic medicine, silver used as a tonic&elixir
- Silver Foil used in Indian sweets as Varakh
WORKING PRINCIPAL OF NANO SILVER
- Microorganism exposed to Silver Ion, it bind to surface ofcell wall of the MO.
- Silver Ion creating a rupture leading to cell lysis, breakdownof the cell wall of the MO.
- Due to Nano in size, silver ion enter inside the cell of themicro-organism that attached to metabolic enzymes.
- This enzyme and energy to the cell, leading to stoppingthe transfer of nutrients and suffocation the microorganism.
- It further stopping reproduction of the cell.
- Due to Nano Size contact surface areaincreases
- Interaction with the Micro-organismincreases 80-100 times
- Inhibits the growth of the Microorganismsupto 99.99%.
- Effective Antimicrobial in more than 650 Microorganisms,including Bacteria, fungus, Protozoa, Algae, Virus andmay also include all strains of Corona Viruses.
- Tested from the Worldrenowned laboratory known as SGS, India and Eurofins, India.
- Ceramic / Vitrified Tiles / Sanitaryware :Mixed in top layer glaze before fire
- Cosmetic / Homecare / Personal Care :Used as intermediate / additives / preservatives in the formulation, without changing its properties
- Paint / Dyes / Ink / Printing / Paper :WellMixed in the formulation
- Plastic / Rubber : Act as an Additives during re-compounding of the virgin raw material
- Pharmaceutical / Nutraceuticals / Human Supplements : Wound healing, antiseptic, immunity booster, Arthritic diseases, chest congestion,viral infectionscancer, HIV and AIDS, shingles, herpes, or eye problems, etc
- Agriculture : Improve crop productivity, Reduce pest control, boost nutrient uptake